Meet our professionals based in Latrobe Pennsylvania
Contact Reeves & Ross P.C. based in Latrobe, Pennsylvania
Dwayne E. Ross, Esq.
Dwayne Ross is the managing partner of Reeves and Ross, P.C., and a life long resident of this community. As an experienced litigator, he was selected to the prestigious Westmoreland Academy of Trial Lawyers, where he has served as a board member. Building upon his undergraduate studies in accounting, he focuses his practice on matters of estate planning, estate administration, and probate.
Mr. Ross is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, as well as the Supreme Court of Arizona. He is also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Westmoreland Bar Association, Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, and Christian Legal Society, and the prestigious Academy of Trial Lawyers.
Mr. Ross is active in the community through this church, where he teaches several classes. He has also served as a trustee of the Westmoreland Bar Foundation, which is the philanthropic arm of the Westmoreland Bar Association. Mr. Ross has also presented various free seminars in churches on both financial and legal matters. In the legal community, Mr. Ross has taught various seminars to fellow lawyers on a wide range of topics.
Attorney Ross Is A Member Of:
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Estate Planning
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents-Plaintiff
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Elder Law
- Nursing Home Negligence
PROFESSIONALS ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Westmoreland Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Westmoreland Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member (Board Member since 2008)
- Former Trustee of Westmoreland Bar Foundation
- Deacon of Westmoreland Bible Baptist Church (1992-2009)
- Former Board Member of Lifeway Crisis Pregnancy Cent
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1991
- U.S. District Court, 2005
- Arizona, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Business, University of Pittsburgh, 1985
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 60% of Practice Devoted to Litigation